Patagonia DAS Parka – Ideal Jacket For Sub Zero Temp
Patagonia DAS Parka is an excellent mid-weight winter parka that can keep you amazingly warm considering its size, for what it lacks in compatibility, it makes up for the performance in keeping you warm. Perfect for skier as it comes with an oversized, and adjustable hood that is big enough to go over the ski helmet, limiting the discomfort that can be caused by the jacket hood if too small.
It’s a great bombproof garment and perfect for environments where getting cold can be life threatening. This can be used in the area where the temperature can go 30 degree bag in sub zero with no discomfort.
Cut is generous, allowing you to easily wear a heavy sweater or 300 thickness fleece under it if you buy your regular size. And the sleeves are long enough for tall people.
- Tough, recycled, lightweight fabric is treated with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish for wet weather protection;170-g PrimaLoft® One insulation is extremely warm for its weight and retains loft and thermal value when wet
- Oversized hood design will fit over alpine and ski helmets; drawcords adjust overall volume and peripheral vision; Modified Y-Joint sleeves
- Full, 2-way front zipper with internal wind flap and fold-over zipper garage for chin comfort
- Large, exterior zippered chest pocket
- Pockets: two zippered, insulated handwarmers won’t interfere with a harness; two large interior mesh drop-in cargo pockets
- Drawcord hem and full elastic wrist closures seal weather out and warmth in
- Includes stuff sack
- 1.7-oz 30-denier 100% recycled polyester quad-ripstop with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 170-g (113-g in the hood and sleeves) PrimaLoft® One 100% polyester. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- 790 g (1 lb 11.9 oz)
- Made in Thailand